Fringe Groupies ♥️
It’s been a crazy few months and we can’t thank you enough for all the love and support you have shown us. We have the BEST clients EVER!
We are slowly transitioning into the Salon’s “newest normal”. We will be back to having full staff. You will starting seeing all the faces you have grown to love and we look forward to being all together again.
Our #1 priority is You and the Fringettes. Our decisions moving forward are based on you and our Fringe Tribe’s safety.
• We are still asking that you Check-In via phone from the comfort of your car. This helps us to keep numbers low in the salon lobby.
• If you are feeling ill or have been exposed please let us know. We will be as accommodating as possible to get you back into our schedules when you are symptom free.
• Please DO NOT bring any extra guests to the salon with you. This helps us keep the population low and keep up with our standards of sanitation.
• We will still be wearing masks. It is encouraged, but up to your discretion, if you would also like to wear a mask.
• As always, we are sanitizing like fools to keep the salon safe for all.
Bekah, Janna and the Fringettes
Leave a Reply